Saturday, August 15, 2009

Words are all i have

Dear Love,

I have been thinking to myself a lot lately over what went wrong and what makes me feel terribly awful. I have to accept that lies and falsehoods won't lead me anywhere, but I guess I was just really head over heels falling for you! I might have done many silly things but I just couldn't help doing such stupid things just to win back your attention.And i know it was stupid of me to have stayed away from you for so long, but i guess i was jus playing hard to get.

I really went through a lot trying to prove a point, and now i know how foolish that was.Trust me babe, every moment of the time i was away from you, you were the only thing on my mind. i couldnt sleep i couldnt eat properly wondering if you were ok.it was horrible. so many times i came to see you but backed out fearing that i wouldnt be able to pull myself away from you.

I know that I have hurt you.. hurt you bad.. but there was nothing else i could do at that point of time.. i know its been 2 months and in these two months of being with myself and gathering my thoughts and realizing myself, I've realised how dear you are to me and how i cant live apart from you. for what I've done I am asking for your forgiveness and hoping that we could start all over again. I really cherish those moments when everything was going great. I could hardly take the reality of losing you. I really want you back.


Don't take this for an empty promise, for i mean every word of what i say.. and it's only words, and word's are all i have!

this world has lost its glory
let's start a brand new story
now my love
you think that I don't even mean
a single word I say

it's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away

But alas!! you have no heart.. no no don't get me wrong, I'm not calling you heartless.. But its a fact isn't it?? after all, you are jus a blog.

With Love,
Deepti




4 comments:

Vedha said...

ok... please don't break the trust anymore. I know how hard it was for Serendipity...

Deepti said...

:)

Sandhya Iyer said...

Good decision :) blog more lady!

shrayasr said...

wow :D

awesome way to say something awesome :)