Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Guess who's back!

I was watchin Julie and Julia yesterday and watching Julie Powell's eyes light up every time she had a new recipe to blog about reminded me about how much i loved narrating funny happenings or venting my frustration through my blog.
Things've been coming up one after the other and I've found no time to write.. something that i adore. Its not that there hasn't been much to write about.. trust me there's lots.. Its just that I've not been finding time.. rather I've not made an effort to make time for it..
Writing a sarcastic love letter will not help me this time, but i know i need to pursue my passions and writing is one of them..

if i could quote a line from the movie to describe my blog:
" you are the butterto my bread and the breath to my life"

well actually i reckon that quote works well for all my passions, and so here's hoping, i find more time to pursue all that i love!

2 comments:

Vishnu said...

sarcasm n more sarcasm.. every1's having a time crunch.. guess 2 posts per week shd do justice..
tht quote would suit more to ur boyfriend rather than ur blog.. lol..

Vedha said...

i can empathize. sigh