Friday, October 24, 2008


What a day! what A day.. really.. when I'd planned this blog in my head, i had thought of so much to write about, but NOW, I'm just plain speechless.
Well for over a month I'd been screaming and announcing my birthday to anyone and everyone i knew but the excitement had died down thanks to the exams nd all i wanted to do on the 23rd was SLEEP. But then again, nothing charges one up like the love from one's friends.
At the stroke of midnight the calls and messages just started pouring in. 33 calls in all!  and I don't know HOW many messages. 
i know I'm probably bragging or showing off but honestly i don't care cos only i know how wonderful it felt.
The rest of the day was no less fabulous. Spendin the morning with the guys, raggin abii, the cake the photos.. everything was jus so much fun!
And then for the next session of "treating"- LUNCH with my lowes from college!
oh man nd all the unwrapping i had to do to finally get to my gift.
(I'm pretty sure we were the noisiest people in the city centre food court that day)
But more than any gift, it was the time spent with all of them that truly made my day. May it be the warm hugs, arun's 100 watt smile, supri and vedha's PJs, maha nd harini's nerdism ( is that even a word) 
oh and how can i forget? our analysis of the crowd. the "HOTTIE" with a pink shirt nd stick like hair. The gold chain guy who kept starin at us and of course darling lil SENBAGA nd her passe.
And the BEST part of the day was coming back home and being recieved by dad's hug nd mumma's amazing chocolate pudding.. wat more could a girl ask on her birthday :)

before i end this post, here's a lil dedication to my friends who make my day everyday

"you know the secrets i could never tell,
and when i'm quite you break through my shell.
I don't feel the need to rebel,
cos you keep my feet on the ground.
You don't get angry when I change the plans
Somehow you're never out of a second chance
And Won't say "I told you" when I'm wrong again.
I'm so lucky that I found you.
True friends will go to the ends of the earth
Till they find the things you need
Friends hang on through the ups and the downs
Cause they've got someone to believe in"


1 comments:

Vedha said...

aah.. full the peelings!